Thursday, January 1, 2009

Health Insurance


Health Insurance?
I got a new job and switched Health insurance. A few weeks into my new job I had an appendectomy, and the Health insurance company is stating I "maxed out" for the year, which leaves me with a $4900 bill. Is there any why I can keep from paying the excess amount?
Other - General Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
nope, you are stuck with it. Of course there is always bankruptcy, but that is a pretty small amount to throw away your credit rating for the rest of your life. Your call. Health Insurance.....one of the biggest oxymorons that exists in this country.
2 :
I would have them show me where in the fine print of the contract do they find the maxing out clause. They're good, aren't they?



Reads more discussions :