Monday, January 24, 2011

What kind of health insurance should I buy my friend


What kind of health insurance should I buy my friend?
I want to help a friend of mine get health insurance and money is not a major problem. However, I'm confused as to which company to go to. I want to take out a plan that requires little to no out-of-pockets expenses to him.
I've heard Blue Cross/Blue Shield is good for Florida. What else would you recommend? Please help, he really needs it. Thank you.
Other - General Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
health-quotes.isgreat.org - here is my health insurance plan. As I remember they can provide such a service.
2 :
Licensed agent in FL will be able to help you best. It's easy to find one just do Google search for Florida Insurance agents and I'm sure you will get plenty results. What you want to wach out for is "Mejor Medical" plan. There are limited plans that sometimes may sound good but they are not major medical. Those will only pay indemnity when you go see doc. or else. Blue Cross/ Blue Shield is very strong and big company but it is bit more expensive then some others that would offer same or very close covrage, at least that's so in state that I live in, in FL bc/bs may be most affordable as well, agents there would know. Good luck.


Read more discussions :