Friday, June 12, 2009

What health insurance is best and affordable for my wife


What health insurance is best and affordable for my wife?
We had a baby 3 months ago, but I am looking for health insurance that is good and affordable for my wife. Any suggestions?
Insurance - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Google "Assurant Health", "Golden Rule Insurance", or "United Healthcare". If these companies are licensed to do business in your state, there will be localindependent agents in your area.
2 :
It depends on what state you live in...the competitive companies are different in every state and there is no "best."
3 :
Blue Cross Blue Shield
4 :
"Good" usually means, broad coverage, low deductible. "Affordable" usually means, limited coverage and/or high deductible. You're going to have to talk to a local, independent agent, to balance out coverage and pricing.
5 :
Try this one - http://healthplans.bebto.com - my family have their health insurance - it is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.
6 :
Good health insurance is quite necessary for all. I too was assuming for some insurance company for good and affordable health insurance plan and got one in my locality - http://www.rghins.com/


Read more discussions :