Saturday, June 12, 2010

Can a health insurance application be cancelled before it is processed


Can a health insurance application be cancelled before it is processed?
I filed a health insurance application today with my agent.
I later found a ton of mistakes and things I forgot on it. I know you can do an amendment, but would it make more sense to cancell the application somehow and start over (since they most likely haven't even started to process it yet)? Is this even possible?
Insurance - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Ask your agent, not Yahoo.
2 :
That is up to the agent and the insurance company. I am sure it is possible since it is not illegal.
3 :
Just cancel it and submit another. You can't necessarily submit an amendment...actually it's doubtful that you could.
4 :
Contact your agent and resubmit a fresh one. If you have made misrepresentation than in any case your claim will be denied in a future date. If information is missing, your agent should contact you for the missing information.


Read more discussions :