Friday, June 8, 2012

What are my options for health insurance while I'm traveling long-term and cheap


What are my options for health insurance while I'm traveling long-term and cheap?
I've found a few ideas for cheap travel, including working as delivery crew on yachts for transportation, and WWOOFing, working on organic farms for room and board. It looks like I can travel for awhile using these and other methods. But my main concern is carrying health insurance during the travels.
What are my options? Is it possible to get European Union healthcare while working over there?
Other - Destinations - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
health-quotes.isgreat.org - here is my health insurance plan. As I remember they can provide such a service.
2 :
You can get free health insurance policy quotes from this site: http://x.azjmp.com/4KxBW Just enter the information on the first page and they will send you information on the best health insurance policy for you.





Read more discussions :