Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Whats a good health insurance company with fair rates and good coverage


Whats a good health insurance company with fair rates and good coverage?
I currently use Golden rule. $300 quarterly. When I need an anti-blemish cream it costs a lot of money with them! I need azelex right now and its $138 per month. Am I aloud to just switch companys without penalty? What CO do you recommend? What do you pay for insurance and who do you use? thanks! *any other advice on saving money w/health insurance is appreciated.
Other - General Health Care - 2 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
There is no penalty for switching companies other than it's possible the azelex will not be covered as a pre-existing condition for a period of 6 - 12 months depending on your state. There may be a company, or a plan, that will better cover you, although Golden Rule is one of the best. I'm a health insurance agent and I have them for my own policy. You'll need to find a local agent that can work with you to find out if any other companies will not place a pre-existing condition clause on your condition and will offer you better coverage. There is no extra charge using an agent. Do not try to do this over the internet.
2 :
healthplans.my-age.net - my family have this health insurance. It is affordable and has good coverage for dental issues.



Read more discusions :