Thursday, December 20, 2012

Is human health insurance is necessary for me


Is human health insurance is necessary for me?
I want to tale a humana health insurance policy. How I can get a profitable health insurance? Please help me.
Insurance - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
See, insurance isn't MEANT to be "profitable". That's not how it works. How it works, is you and 100 other people pool your money, and pay ALL of your claims out of it. You pay 1/100 of ALL of your claims. It probably won't be you, but if it is, you'll be glad you have it.
2 :
What is a "profitable" health insurance policy?
3 :
health-quotes.talk4fun.net - I switched to this health insurance from them, cause it gives much cheaper rates for mе.
4 :
are you a human? than "human health insurance" is necessary for you. lol Are you trying to "profit" from your health insurance? Don't understand what is your question.



Read more discussions :