Friday, December 4, 2009

I only have health insurance. Is there any way to get work done on my teeth without dental insurance


I only have health insurance. Is there any way to get work done on my teeth without dental insurance?
My two front teeth feel extremely sensitive right now to the point that it stings. I do not have dental insurance, but I have complete health insurance. Because I'm not worried about my teeth's aesthetic issues, is there a way to get this billed at the hospital under my health insurance?
Dental - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
no.
2 :
try a dental school or dental clinic
3 :
I really doubt it. I would call your medical insurance company and ask them. Or I would encourage you to visit this site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago now and they have saved me thousands of dollars since. From extractions, xrays, fillings...etc. All services are included in this very affordable plan. They even had my benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use it the very same day. hope this helps.
4 :
Yes you can do with cash payment. Talk to Dr.Bindra www.dentistryindia.com She is great help At least I went from Chicago to her.
5 :
You can't get it billed under your health insurance policy, but you can get dental work done without a dental insurance policy. I just did. :) It just costs a fortune without it since nothing is covered and dental work is a rip off, but I don't see why you can't get what you need done without it. I didn't have it because unless you need more than just cleanings every year, it's not worth it.
6 :
No medical insurance only pays for medically necessary dental treatment, which is very rare. You'd have to pay out of pocket at the dental office. Go slow, have a treatment plan done and do things over a period of time that is financially affordable for you. Dentistry, Like medical can be very expensive. You could look into financing, but thise plans charge a lot of interest. You could also look into getting a discount dental plan that could save you money on the dental, check out this site for more information. Their plans start at $14.95/mo and comes with dental vision chiropractic and prescription discounts.


Read more discussions :