Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Where do I get health insurance for my small business


Where do I get health insurance for my small business?
I only have 6 employees (including myself) right now. I wanted insurance for myself because as I get older, my body isn't getting stronger.
But now I've had a wide variety of health problems with my employees, and on some days I simply can't afford to be without them. Any advice from a small business owner with health insurance would help.
Small Business - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
LIC
2 :
Get in touch with Aetna or Aflac. They are both companies that offer affordable group health insurance options for small companies.
3 :
Well you can get small business health insurance from a wide variety of insurance companies. All you have to do is shop around. I think you meant where is the best place to get health insurance, and there is really no best answer. I recommend http://www.esmallbusinesshealthinsurance.com It is a website dedicated to, of course, small business health insurance. You can compare plans and rates directly from the company side by side. And with some of the companies, they offer customizable plans. Your best bet is to talk with an agent and see what can work for you.
4 :
The following site helps you customize an individual or small employer plan for health insurance including dental and vision if you want it. I have used it a couple of times and it worked out very well. http://www.ehealthinsurance.com/ehi/Alliance?allid=Mis23170 Hope this helps!
5 :
health-quotes.isgreat.org - here is my health insurance plan. As I remember they can provide such a service.
6 :
Hi, i have found this site to be usefull, just check this site


Read more discussions :