Saturday, September 8, 2012

How to get birth control with no health insurance


How to get birth control with no health insurance?
I just lost my health insurance and the birth control pills I've been taking are very expensive without insurance. I know one option is to go to Planned Parenthood. Are there any other options?
Women's Health - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
In most states, the local Health Department (here's yours, in Arizona http://www.azdhs.gov/) may offer birth control free of charge. Here in Oklahoma, even minors can go to the Health Department and get free birth control. Contact your local Health Department with this question. Your taxes support the Health Department, so their services are free.
2 :
I would encourage you to visit this fantastic website: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online over 5 years ago when I was in college and needed something affordable. They have saved me thousands of dollars on all of my health services. From Medical, Vision, Dental, Rx...etc. I believe they have a plan for only pennies on the dollar that will give you Rx benefits. Browse the website is the best thing I could tell you. They even had my very affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Good luck and Hope this helps
3 :
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - healthplans.my-age.net
4 :
just search in the internet. you will be able to find the important points there.
5 :
I would check out the Planned Parenthood in your city, there may also be some other groups that offer birth control at discounted prices. You should also look online. There are a lot of websites that offer bulk medications at cheap rates. I would do some research before buying from these sellers, but often times your can get a really great deal. However, on a more serious note, you should be looking for a new health insurance plan as soon as possible in case you get sick or pregnant.




Read more discussiuons :