Friday, July 8, 2011

How does a 20 year old without health insurance get his pacemaker replaced


How does a 20 year old without health insurance get his pacemaker replaced?
I have no health insurance and I have a pace maker that NEEDS to be replaced this year or my pacemaker (followed by eventually, myself) will die. What do I do?
Heart Diseases - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
I have same problem as you man, no insurance wants to insure me because I have one history of suicide attempt. I might as well just die now if they want me to, they won't even pay for me to go see a psychologist... I told them if they insure me I would go see psychologist and get help. Health insurance is just as broken as colleges increasing tuition to take advantage of the fact that everybody is getting financial aid loans. They only insure those who don't need it but don't insure those who need it because all they ever care about is the money.
2 :
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.isgreat.org
3 :
try this www.stanfordhospital.com may have info to help u with your pacemaker.


Read more discussions :