Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What is a good site to get short term health insurance


What is a good site to get short term health insurance?
I am looking for individual health insurance that would cover basic things such as a regular hospital visit, eye exam, dentist, etc in the short run for at least 6 months. As well as cover minor accidents like having a twisted ankle. I'm not really looking for something that would cover me if I had cancer or a major health problem. I'm looking for something with medical, vision, and dental. Pretty much preventive care and maintanence. I am looking to switch jobs since benefits are not offered where I work.
Other - General Health Care - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
try ehealthinsurance.com, It can be confusing with all the different plans.
2 :
here you are this site : www.wealthy-empire.com wish it will useful for you .
3 :
You should check out http://www.ehealthinsurance.com/ehi/short-term-health-insurance.ds which will allow you to compare plans and companies


Read more discussions :