Saturday, March 24, 2012

How much can I purchase catastrophic health insurance for


How much can I purchase catastrophic health insurance for?
I am going to be overseas for one year or so, still maintaining a residence in the US. I am looking to buy catastrophic health insurance with $1000 deductible just in case.
I am male, 43, in great shape, no health problems, nonsmoker. Thanks.
Health & Safety - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's not too expensive. I don't remember any webpages, but we had to buy international health insurance for my husband so he could get a transit visa in France. (He's from a country that has a visa waiver to nowhere.) You have to purchase the insurance before you leave your home country. There are several options, but $1000 deductable wasn't a bad price, if I remember. If you want to include coverage in the US, it will cost you a lot more, but if you are from the US travelling elsewhere, it's pretty reasonable. Do a search on google. I think we went with TFG, but there were several options. We did it twice, in fact.




Read more discussions :