Tuesday, March 20, 2012

What is the best way to obtain travlers health insurance


What is the best way to obtain travlers health insurance?
I am going to Japan for about a week. My insurance plan doesn't include international health plan. Are there plans available for a week? Is it realtively cheap or do you have to pay a huge amount?
Health & Safety - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
go to www.insuremytrip.com
2 :
You might try and bookmark this website I have used for insurance research and news: www.healthinsurance-guide.net
3 :
You can usually get traveler's insurance from either your travel agent or right at the airport, that will cover lost luggage, illness, trip interruption insurance, etc., it is not very expensive and well worth the price, I have never paid more that $50 for insurance no matter how long I was gone.



Read more discussions :