Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What are some cheap health insurance companies


What are some cheap health insurance companies?
My mom is a single mom with 3 kids and a mom with Dementia that she is taking care of and a daughter that has disease. She does things for us but doesn't worry about herself. I am wAspergersorried about her health. She does not have insurance. She needs cheap but good insurance,any ideas?
Insurance - 4 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
By google to collect some related information or you may try using answer engines like yahoo answer or yedda.com to get some related ideas.nonetheless,If you prefer some direct resource,here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm is a good one from my own experience.
2 :
I would encourage you to visit this great site: www.healthsavings.ourperfectcard.com I signed up online about 6 years ago and they have saved me thousands on all health services. From my Doctor visits, Vision, Rx, Hospital Stays..etc. They even had my extremely affordable benefits active in 2 hours and was able to use them the very same day. Hope this helps and good luck.
3 :
Well there are many insurance companies and you can well find their details in the internet.Well there are fabulous health care ideas in this site also...you can browse through and take a look...
4 :
You can easily find it by yourself at this site http://heinsurance.notlong.com here you can get quotes from different companies in your area


Read more discussions :