Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How can I find health insurance in New Jersey if I am unemployed


How can I find health insurance in New Jersey if I am unemployed?
I am 23 years old and looking for a job. I really need health insurance mainly dental right about now.

Does anyone know where or how I can get insurance?
Dental - 6 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It will be hard to pay for it if you are unemplyed,but you can start by phoning a broker and he will get you the best deal
2 :
YOu are not the only one who met this problem,I have met this type of problem before.I have good experience here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info/free-online-health-insurance.htm to solve my similiar problem.
3 :
Here you can find the best offers in New Jersey for your health insurance, try it. heinsurance.notlong.com
4 :
Your best bet is to take up with broker. He will find you best deal.
5 :
You are probably better off paying out of pocket IF your dental issues are minor, such as 1-2 cavities, cleanings, X-rays, etc. But if you need teeth pulled or a root canal or something more invasive you should look for insurance. A private policy may be over a dollars per month last I checked. If you are a smoker it might be more. I never had dental insurance but I pay $150.00 twice a year for cleanings. I also pay $220 or so for X rays every couple of years. Though it's out of pocket, it's a lot cheaper than paying for a policy. Aspen dental (where I go) does not charge you for your first appointment. Give them a call to verify it. Or you can visit ehealthinsurance.com for a quote. The cheapest dental policy for me has been just to get regular cleanings twice a year.
6 :
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - healthplans.bebto.com


Read more discussions :