Sunday, April 24, 2011

How much can you be expected to pay for health insurance if you buy it yourself


How much can you be expected to pay for health insurance if you buy it yourself?
I really need health insurance, but my employer doesn't provide it. The only solution that I can think of is to buy my own health insurance. I am worried about money but I know that I really need health insurance! What is a ballpark estimate of how much it could cost? I live in North Carolina.
Insurance - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
It's rated based on your age and your health, along with the coverage levels. If you're 30, and perfectly healthy and not overweight, a good low/no deductible plan is going to run you around $300 a month, without maternity benefits.
2 :
You can easily check your minimal health care rates in internet, for example here - health-quotes.talk4fun.net
3 :
YOu are not the only one who met this problem,I have met this type of problem before.I have good experience here http://www.HealthInsuranceIdeas.info to solve my similiar problem.
4 :
Somewhere between $50 and $500 per month. It depends on your age, zip code, BMI, health, etc.... I have a tool on my site that will compare health insurance costs in North Carolina. It's free and requires NO personal information to use.
5 :
You should easily get a quote under $300 / pcm Try here : www.bluecrosshealthinsurance.net



Read more discussions :